HoME project has announced the selected artist to establish four creative teams from its first edition:
- Franciska Ery – Theatre director.
- Ábris Gryllus – Interdisciplinary artist.
- Bálint Bolcsó – Composer.
- Jug Marković – Composer.
- Branislav Jovancevic – Composer.
- Dunja Crnjanski – Pianist and performer.
- Marco Döttlinger – Composer.
- Conny Zenk – Video artist and visual composer.
- Eva Maria Schaller – Choreographer and dancer.
- Carlos Nuñez Medina – Composer.
- Julio Cesar Palacio – Composer and sound artist.
- Ricardo Castro Arceiz – Interdisciplinary performer.
HoME is an oral history-based art project created in the frame of a cooperation between four European contemporary music: Transparent Sound Festival (Hungary), moment collective The Black Page Orchestra (Austria), Cultural Centre of Vojvodina Milos Crnjanski (Serbia) and Festival Mixtur (Spain).
Twelve emerging artists coming from different art disciplines will engage in an interdisciplinary process resulting in the creation of a series of collective works based on the collected materials during the first phase of the project. Its centerpiece is a small, portable house-shaped installation able to process and sonify data that will be collected during simple storytelling actions involving the participation of individuals from diverse local communities.
The timeline of this three years is following:
- 2020 October: Project starts
- 2020 December: Deadline of apályink to the open call
- 2021 January: Publishing the results of the call
- 2021 Spring: Residency in Hungary for the artists involved
- 2021 Summer: Tour of the HoME installation in four partner countries
- 2021 Autumn: Residency in Serbia for the artists involved
- 2022 January – October: HoME exhibition at New Music festivals
- 2022 October -December: Creation process of the HoME performance
- 2023 January – October: HoME performance at New Music festivals
- 2023 October: Publication of the online database, documentary screenings
More information: https://home.atlatszohang.hu/