WORKSHOP ON COMPOSITION AND SOUND EXPERIMENTATION
We are also counting on well-known ensembles to collaborate on the Reading Session and concerts.
1. An individual class with a resident composer for participants in workshop A or B. Participants in workshops A and B are entitled to two individual classes.
2. Instrumental or Electroacoustic Experimentation:
3. Open Space where students will be able to introduce their work to the rest of participants.
4. Lectures by the resident composers and other guests.
5. Master class by the tutors of the other workshops.
6. Access to all concerts and activities at Festival Mixtur 2019 taking place in Fabra i Coats.
With the collaboration of: