OPEN CALL MIXTUR 2018
Festival Mixtur welcomes any artist who incorporates sound exploration into his work. This openness is expressed through an international call, which determines a very important part of the program to come. The model of the Mixtur Open Call has established itself as one way to publicize projects around the world, of high artistic level, with a total of 674 applications received for 2017 and the selection of 9 proposals, which are added to the 120 selected from its beginning in 2012.
The selected artists from Mixtur Open Call 2018 are:
CATEGORY 1 – Commissions
- Martin Grütter (Germany), new work for Ensemble TM+ [Mixtur 2019]
- Yoann Sanson (France), new electroacoustic work [Mixtur 2019]
- Aaron Cassidy (United States), new work [Mixtur 2020]
CATEGORY 2 – Selected performers
- NAMES ensemble – New Art and Music Ensemble Salzburg (Austria) [Mixtur 2019]
- Alexandra Radulescu & Guillaume Tiger (France) [Mixtur 2019]
- Heather Roche (Canada) & Eva Zöllner (Germany) [Mixtur 2019]
- Discordian Community Ensemble (PRICTO) (Catalunya) [Mixtur 2020]
- BROUWER Trio (Comunitat Valenciana) [Mixtur 2020]
- Lallement & Marques (France) [Mixtur 2020]
- Ensemble GARAGE (Germany) [Mixtur 2020]
Open Call for Works
— CLOSED CALL —
⇨ Read here the terms & conditions of the Open Call Mixtur 2018.
⇨ Next Mixtur Open Call to submit applications will be on May/June 2020.
⇨ Read here the full list of selected artists from Open Call Mixtur since 2012.